Office 365 Business is a version of Microsoft’s cloud-based productivity suite designed for businesses of all sizes. It includes a range of powerful tools and features to help teams communicate and collaborate more effectively, manage projects and tasks, and stay productive wherever they are. Some of the key features of Office 365 Business include:
- Business-class email: With Exchange Online, users get a business-class email service with a custom domain name, shared calendars, and advanced security and compliance features.
- Online storage: OneDrive for Business provides online storage for documents and files, accessible from any device and allowing for easy sharing and collaboration.
- Office apps: Office 365 Business includes the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office apps, accessible from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Teams collaboration: Microsoft Teams allows teams to communicate and collaborate in real-time, with chat, video conferencing, file sharing, and more.
- Project management: With Planner, teams can create and manage projects, assign tasks, and track progress.
- Security and compliance: Office 365 Business includes advanced security and compliance features, including data loss prevention, threat protection, and mobile device management.
- Mobile access: Office 365 Business is accessible from any device, with apps for iOS, Android, and Windows, making it easy for users to stay productive while on the go.
Overall, Office 365 Business provides businesses with a comprehensive suite of tools and features to help teams work more efficiently and effectively, with the added benefits of cloud-based storage and collaboration.
Buy Office 365 now at the cheapest rate | Free Migration
An Office 365 subscription is a paid plan that provides access to Microsoft’s cloud-based productivity suite, which includes various applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and others. With an Office 365 subscription, users can access the latest versions of these applications from any device, as well as a range of additional features and services such as:
- OneDrive storage: Office 365 subscribers get access to OneDrive, which is Microsoft’s cloud-based storage solution for files and documents. Subscribers can store files and documents in the cloud and access them from any device, as well as share them with others.
- Skype minutes: Office 365 subscribers get Skype minutes, which can be used to make calls to landlines and mobile phones from Skype. The number of Skype minutes varies depending on the subscription plan.
- Microsoft Teams: Office 365 subscribers get access to Microsoft Teams, which is a collaboration platform that enables users to communicate and collaborate in real-time.
- Outlook Customer Manager: This feature provides small businesses with an easy way to track and manage customer interactions and related tasks from within Outlook.
- Access and Publisher: Office 365 subscribers with the appropriate plan can access the desktop applications for Access and Publisher, which are not included in the standard Office suite.
- Office Online: Office 365 subscribers can access the online versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office applications from any device with an internet connection.
Overall, an Office 365 subscription provides users with access to a comprehensive suite of productivity tools and services, as well as regular updates and enhancements to those tools. Subscriptions are available for personal, home, and business use, with different plans and pricing options depending on the user’s needs.